Sulphur Rose by Greenacres
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
the natural way to grow healthy roses
Sulphur Rose – 250gms mix your own
Sulphur is the natural enemy of blackspot and powdery mildew diseases. In times when sulphur dioxide was present in the atmosphere, as a result of coal burning fires and industrial pollution, prior to the 1968 Clean air act blackspot was unknown.
Give your roses a regular sulphur treat with Sulphur Rose. Roses love it and so do rose growers. It is brilliant tonic for roses – ensuring lots of healthy foliage and masses of blooms. It prevents yellowing of the leaves and also helps neutralise the effects of hard (calcium) water.
Applying Sulphur rose will ensure your roses remain healthy and produce a fabulous display of flowers all summer long. Simply apply to the stems, foliage and surrounding soil.
It is best applied regularly at two to three monthly intervals during the dormant period followed by monthly applications during the leafing and flowering period. It is important to use regularly to keep disease spore at bay.
- Can be applied throughout the year.
- Promotes healthy vigorous growth and profusion of perfect blooms.
- Safe to Bees.
- Safe to pets and wildlife.
- A 250g pack treats up to 20 rose bushes for one years complete programme.
- Our Sulphur Rose formulation is easy and convenient to use, simple sprinkle the Sulphur Rose directly into water, stir and apply
You can use your SULPHUR ROSE mix in your sprayer or refil an empty SULPHUR ROSE 1 litre hand srayer
NOTE UK SALES ONLY
|Sulphur Rose Ready to use||